MilSim CEE - 30-31 October 2018 - Brno, Czech Republic
MilSim CEE is a brand new event focussing on bringing the latest and most innovative Training, Modelling and Simulation military technology to Central & Eastern Europe.
An increased need for smarter solutions and more cost effective equipment has meant that Industry has had to meet these requirements head on. MilSim CEE will deliver opportunities for both industry and military to achieve their requirements in a small and open environment that encourages networking and thought sharing.
The conference will focus on the opportunities and developments that simulation, AR and VR offer in the train and education domain, whilst the exhibition will allow for networking and sharing of best practice to understand how this technology can have the maximum impact.
Exhibiting & Sponsoring
Reasons to Exhibit at MilSim CEE 2018
- Meet face-to-face with over 200, senior military and industry leaders based in the CEE region
- Strengthen your relationships with existing customers
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments
- Reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
- Gain access to key decision makers from these emerging markets
- Increase your SEO through the MilSim CEE website and press releases
- Launch new technologies and services to a captive audience
- Make new business contacts
- Engage directly with end-users – high number of attendees are from the Military
- Network with high-quality international attendees – 75% had influence over purchasing decisions
- Stand out from your competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
- Benefit from the promotion and audience of sister shows, ITEC and MilSim
If you would like more information on the exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available, please contact James Condley, Event Manager on +44 (0)20 7384 7788 or at James.Condley@clarionevents.com
All info: https://www.milsim-cee.com/