Simulation Works - Industry Track @ SIMUTools 2011 - Call for Papers
SimulationWorks 2011 is the industry track of SIMUTools 2011. The focus of the conference and the industry track is on Simulation Tools and Techniques applied to the whole System Life Cycle, from the concept to the in-service. The goal of the industry track is to promote the results that have been applied or have a potential application in an industrial field. Papers are sought on the topics of methodology, tools, applications, and practices. Particular emphasis will be given to papers that bridge multiple areas.
In addition to the regular paper presentations, SimulationWorks will include:
- a keynote speech on the role of the simulation applied to the whole system life cycle, from the concept to the in-service which will provide a survey of its multiple applications;
- a invited paper on the use of simulation applied to the whole system life cycle, from the concept to the in-service;
- a hands-on tutorial to be defined.
We encourage industry participation. Submitted papers are required to have at least one author working in industry. The papers will be not so much assessed by their novelty as by their applicability and impact in different fields of industry.
Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Application areas:
- Automotive & transportation
- Machinery manufacturing
- Simulation software products, tools and libraries
- Application development
- Support tools
- Input analysis/distributions
- Optimization tools
- Case studies
The event is in cooperation with ICST
· Full Papers Due : December 3, 2010 (firm deadline)
· Notification of Acceptance : January 14, 2011
· Camera-ready Manuscripts due : February 3, 2011
· Industrial Track date in Barcelona : March 21 or 25, 2011
Submission Instructions & Reviewing Policy
Authors are invited to submit either Regular Papers or Short Papers: Regular papers are 5 to 10 pages and will mainly show an application or a research on simulation Short papers are 1 to 3 pages and mainly show the views or the needs of the authors on simulation
The papers must be sent in a PDF file, complying with the ACM conference proceedings format, through http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=simulationworks2011. Each paper will be peer reviewed for quality and correctness by at least three reviewers. Only original papers, written in English, which have not been published previously elsewhere, will be accepted.