CFP SIMULTECH 2015 - Int'l Conf. on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications (Colmar, Alsace/France)
CALL FOR PAPERS
5th International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications SIMULTECH website: http://www.simultech.org/
July 21 - 23, 2015
Colmar, Alsace, France
In Cooperation with: JSST, ASIASIM, AIS SIGMAS, EUROSIM and MIMOS Sponsored by: INSTICC INSTICC is Member of: OMG, WfMC and APDIO Technically Co-sponsored by: Liophant Simulation and Simulation Team Logistics Partner: SCITEVENTS
Regular Paper Submission: March 3, 2015
Authors Notification (regular papers): April 28, 2015
Final Regular Paper Submission and Registration: May 12, 2015
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear [MIMIOS friend,
Let me kindly inform you that the 5th International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications (SIMULTECH 2015 - http://www.simultech.org/) steering committee cordially invites you to submit a paper to the SIMULTECH 2015 Conference, to be held in Colmar, Alsace, France. The deadline for paper submission is scheduled for March 3, 2015.
The purpose of the 5th International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications (SIMULTECH) is to bring together researchers, engineers, applied mathematicians and practitioners interested in the advances and applications in the field of system simulation. Four simultaneous tracks will be held, covering on one side domain independent methodologies and technologies and on the other side practical work developed in specific application areas. The specific topics listed under each of these tracks highlight the interest of this conference in aspects related to computing, including Conceptual Modeling, Agent Based Modeling and Simulation, Interoperability, Ontologies, Knowledge Based Decision Support, Petri Nets, Business Process Modeling and Simulation, amongst others.
We would like to highlight the presence of the following keynote speakers:
- Eleni Karatza, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Adelinde M. Uhrmacher, University of Rostock, Germany
- Richard Fujimoto, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States
- Pietro Terna, Universita di Torino, Italy
SIMULTECH is interested in promoting high quality research as it can be confirmed by last year acceptance rates, where from 143 submissions, 16% were presented as full papers.
Submitted papers will be subject to a double-blind review process. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under an ISBN reference, on paper and on CD-ROM support.
A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published by Springer-Verlag in a Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series book.
The proceedings will be submitted for indexation by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), INSPEC, DBLP, EI (Elsevier Index) and Scopus.
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/). SCITEPRESS is a member of CrossRef (http://www.crossref.org/).
Best paper awards will be distributed during the conference closing session. Please check the website for further information (http://www.simultech.org/BestPaperAward.aspx).
We also would like to highlight the possibility to submit to the following Special Sessions:
Special Sessions (paper submission deadline: May 7, 2015):
- Special Session on Applications of Modeling and Simulation to Climatic Change and Environmental Sciences - MSCCES 2015 (http://www.simultech.org/MSCCES.aspx)
- Special Session on Health Applications - HA 2015 (http://www.simultech.org/HA.aspx)
SIMULTECH will also held a Doctoral Consortium on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications intended to bring together Ph.D. students within these fields to discuss their research in an international forum.
Workshops, Special sessions, Tutorials as well as Demonstrations dedicated to other technical/scientific topics are also envisaged: companies interested in presenting their products/methodologies or researchers interested in holding a tutorial are invited to contact the conference secretariat. Workshop chairs and Special Session chairs will benefit from logistics support and other types of support, including secretariat and financial support, to facilitate the development of a valid idea.
SIMULTECH 2015 will be held in conjunction with ICETE 2015 (http://www.icete.org/), ICINCO 2015 (http://www.icinco.org/), ICSOFT 2015 (http://www.icsoft.org/) and DATA 2015 (http://www.dataconference.org/) in Colmar, Alsace, France. Registration to SIMULTECH will enable free attendance to any sessions of ICETE 2015, ICINCO 2015, ICSOFT 2015 and DATA 2015 conferences as a non-speaker.
We hope to welcome you in Colmar, Alsace, France next July, 2015!
Should you have any question please don't hesitate contacting me.
Av. D. Manuel I, 27A 2.Esq.
2910-595 Setubal, Portugal
Tel.: +351 265 520 185
Fax: +44 203 014 8813
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mohammad S. Obaidat, Monmouth University, United States
Janusz Kacprzyk, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland Tuncer Oren (honorary), University of Ottawa, Canada
Please check the program committee members at http://www.simultech.org/ProgramCommittee.aspx
Area 1: Simulation Tools and Platforms
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Petri Nets
- Virtual Reality and Graphical Simulations
- Discrete-Event Simulation
- Security/Emergency Support Tools
- Plant Simulation
- Domain-Specific Tools
- Serious Games
- Team-support Tools
- Education and Training
- e-Learning Platforms
- Laboratory Simulation Software
- Computer Simulation Techniques
- Case Studies
Area 2: Formal Methods
- Planning and Scheduling
- Real-time Systems
- Conceptual Modeling
- Stochastic Modeling and Simulation
- Dynamical Systems Models and Methods
- Non-Linear Systems
- Optimization Issues
- Distributed and Parallel Simulation
- Decision Support
- Mathematical Simulation
- Neural Nets and Fuzzy Systems
- Risk Analysis
- Verification and Validation
Area 3: Complex Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Collaborative Systems
- Business Process Modeling
- Service Value and Supply Chains
- Multiscale Simulation
- Performance Analysis
- Social Systems Simulation
- Agent Based Modeling and Simulation
- Swarm Simulation
- Fluid Dynamics
- Biological Systems
- Environmental Modeling
- Green Technologies
- Crisis Modelling and Simulation
Area 4: Application Domains
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Military and Defense
- Construction Engineering and Project Management
- Telecommunication Systems and Networks
- Energy and Power Systems
- Electronics Design and Manufacturing
- Industrial Processes
- Logistics, Traffic and Transportation
- Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Sport and Entertainment
- Wireless Systems
- City and Regional Planning and Engineering
- GIS/GPS Systems
- Hardware in the Loop Simulation